Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DONE


Ah, the deadline has come and gone and I'm happy to say we made it! Actually, I didn't do much, the script was finished a long time ago, the real hero was Scott Kowalchuk, he basically spent his entire weekend finishing the inks and text on the story.

This five page story "Glimmer" is the first time I've ever had a comic story fully produced, and I must say it's been pretty amazing. Working with an artist to try and convey my ideas visually, getting art back from Scott showing my characters coming to life...everything's been truly amazing, something I'm so glad I was able to do, and something I really hope I can do again.

I'll post more info on the actual anthology later, once I get the final confirmation on the titles of everyone's stories.

For now, here's half of page three of the story(why half? why page three? no idea, just enjoy!)

J

No comments: